Nathan insisted upon putting a bandaid (wish I could spell how he says it, so cute!) on his bottom chapped lip. Guess they can go anywhere!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Watching tv with Anna
Nathan and mommy went out to breakfast with Anna and her mommy & daddy. Then they came over to play after. Nathan and Anna had fun drinking milk, watching Calilou together enough that they couldn't even look at the camera.
Nathan insisted upon putting a bandaid (wish I could spell how he says it, so cute!) on his bottom chapped lip. Guess they can go anywhere!


Nathan insisted upon putting a bandaid (wish I could spell how he says it, so cute!) on his bottom chapped lip. Guess they can go anywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You really should arm him with some lip stuff. Make sure it is in every jacket pocket :) Like mother like son!
He is VERY cute! I miss you guys!
xoxox
Amy
Post a Comment